• 美國威斯康辛大學麥迪遜校區法學碩士（MLI, University of Wisconsin-Madison）
Mr. Hsieh specializes in real property related matters and criminal defense. He also has extensive experience in representing and assisting domestic and multinational clients in matters involving dispute resolution.
Currently Marris is the only lawyer earning CCIM designation in Taiwan.
Real Estate; Criminal Defense ; Dispute Resolution
Representative clients, cases or matters
Transaction and Financing
• Advise private equity funds and foreign investors, including Citi Properties Investment, AIG, MassMutual Financial Group, Nan Shan Life Insurance, Asia Pacific Land Ltd., and Merrill Lynch, for major real estate transactions and financing arrangement in metropolitan Taipei and other areas.
• Act for international brand names for concession lease negotiation with major shopping mall operators, including Taipei 101, Shin Kong Mitsukoshi, SOGO, FE21 and BELLAVITA.
• Act for international companies for office lease negotiation.
Construction/ Fit Out/ Design & Consultant Agreement
• Act for international companies and firms for Construction/ Fit Out/ Design & Consultant Agreement review and negotiation.
CORPORATE GOVERNANCE & INTERNAL INVESTIGATION
• Advise domestic and multinational corporations in relation to issues relating to corporate governance
• Assist domestic and multinational corporations in minimizing criminal litigation risks
• Assist various corporations in internal investigation against former chairpersons or managers
• Assist various corporations in filing civil and criminal claims
PRODUCT LIABILITY & CONSUMER PROTECTION
• Advise domestic and multinational food-related corporations in relation to food contamination disputes
• Advise domestic and multinational corporations in relation to risk management, settlement conditions and negotiation with customers
• Advise domestic and multinational corporations on litigation and settlement cases relating to product liability and consumer protection
• Advise on medical product liability and other consumer related issues including FTC investigations
• Advise domestic and multinational corporations in relation to white collar criminal defense, such as management embezzlement, insider transactions, fraud, unauthorized release of company’s secrets and other corporate related criminal charges
Publications, Presentations and Articles
Search and seizure of computer data and e-mail (LL.M. Thesis)
Taipei Bar Association (2003)
Education, admission & experience
• Baker & McKenzie (Taipei Office), Associate Partner (2006-2014)
• National Taiwan University (LL.M.)
• University of Wisconsin (LL.M.)
• Dean’s Scholar 2005-06 of East Asian Legal Studies Center in University of Wisconsin Law School
Mandarin (Native); English (Fluent); Taiwanese (Native)